Arrow Electronics Infrastructure Engineer II in Bangalore, India
Infrastructure Engineer II
The Infrastructure Engineer under moderate supervision is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting the infrastructure. This involves analyzing, configuring, testing and implementing the infrastructure. This may also involve monitoring and controlling the performance and status of the infrastructure. This role will also support and maintain the infrastructure. This may include evaluating and making recommendation in enhancements to the existing infrastructure.
● Plan, engineer and design the infrastructure.
● Develop and configure the infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms to include test, debug, performance analyze and document infrastructure components.
● Implement the infrastructure by analyzing the current system environment and infrastructure, using technical tools and utilities, performing complex product customization, and developing implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
● Implement test plans (including functionality, integrity, and stress testing: test matrices: and definition of test methodologies and strategy.
● Perform routine infrastructure analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or expand service levels.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. As a Fortune 113 company with more than 20,100 employees, serving over 80 countries, and 2018 sales of $30 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.