IBM Resilient Incident Response Business Consultant - IBM Security in Bangalore, India
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts, to make strategic decisions about how to safeguard businesses.
IBM Security Systems focus on product development and support for information security products. IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure.
Who you are:
As a Incident Response Business Consultant, You will
Will have the ultimate responsibility of delivering the design, deployment, configuration, tuning and knowledge transfer of IBM Resilient Incident Response Solutions for PPS customers. This is a customer facing role.
Will be expected to lead all phases of IBM Resilient Incident Response deployment including Presales activities.
What you’ll do:
• Working with implementation of IBM Resilient
• Planning the deployment of IBM Resilient implementation based on best practices
• Integrating Resilient with various systems for Incident enrichment
• Running process design workshop with customers
• Creating custom playbooks. Tuning existing playbooks
• Experience with Python, REST APIs
Security Practice and Delivery:
• Participate in client meetings to gather and validate market requirements
• Provide assistance with proposals, statements of work, and provide peer review for other members
• Work with global and local teams to help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
• Lead clients in requirements gathering, system definition and documentation.
• Participate in project delivery to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you Job Location : Bangalore, Delhi, NCR, Mumbai
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ Years of proven experience in leading Incident Response Technologies and should have expertise on IBM Resilient architecture and components
• Demonstrate experience in administration of operating systems (Linux and Windows).
• Broad knowledge of security technologies, processes and strategies - SIEM, IDS, IPS, and Endpoint technologies
• Operational security experience with: configuring networking and firewall devices , shell scripting.
• Good understanding of Information Security compliance regulations, frameworks, requirements (PCI, SOX, HIPPA)
• Knowledge in understanding threat actors, their methods, patterns, and the application of techniques from detection, through to response including forensics and investigations.
• Knowledge in and experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions on large projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Good experience in implementing security solutions (e.g., firewalls, Intrusion Detection Services/Intrusion Prevention Services, Antivirus etc.) in enterprise environments.
• Knowledge of IBM QRadar will be an advantage.
• Expertise in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment.
• Experience working with Managed Security Services clients.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.