Shell Field Based Account Manager in Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
Field Based Account Manager
No. of Positions:
Business Sales Processes
• To deliver T&R by growing the commercial fuels business & reducing DSO through existing customers and developing new customers/accounts via Sales 1st Behaviour.
• Implement and maintain the Company’s standardised sales and business management processes and deliver sales and profitability plans for each account of your responsibility.
• Proactively work closely with Critical Business Partners (such as Supply, Distribution, Credit, Sales Support, Pricing Desk, Marketing, Legal & others) to ensure there is a culture of understanding and co-operation between sales and Critical Business Partners, particularly when conflicts may arise from a customers’ perspective.
• Ensure personal compliance with Shell Manual of Authorities, Shell Group Business Principles, Shell HSSE Policy, Shell Values, Trade Practices Act, Anti-Competitor laws and other relevant Shell policies.
• Provide appropriate coaching, motivating and developing to peer or junior colleagues and sales support staff
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Establish, develop and manage ‘win-win’ customer relationships by building and maintaining relationships with key customers at appropriate levels with measured outcomes.
• Drive the management of customer relationships by;
Participating in customer site visits and tender negotiations as appropriate.
Delivering value propositions and account implementation plans to add maximum value to both the customer and Shell.
Drive the pursuit of new business and growth in line with the Commercial Fuels business strategic direction.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Work closely with Credit colleagues on the credit matter and to ensure achieve of DSO target.
• Plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets through Sales 1st Behaviour.
• Understand & implement SPANCOP process and all necessary documentation should be documented in the SalesForce tool (documents such as POPSA, Key Account Plan, Visit Report & Others).
• Review fortnightly on SPANCOP measurement with STL, such as hit rate, success conversion rate, pipeline strength and others.
• Maintain & develop in-depth and current product and industry knowledge.
• Monitor key competitors in the sector and understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Understand and keep track of changing customer needs, customer structures and the business environment.
• Contribute to the overall planning and development of the Commercial Fuels business by providing recommendations and market intelligence on business, customer, competitor and market issues to the marketing team.
• Assist in identifying new growth opportunities in line with the Commercial Fuels business strategic marketing direction.
• Contribute to the development of effective teams by building and maintaining positive working relationships and demonstrating Enterprise First, Sales First and LAT behaviours.
• Contribute to effective team communication in all areas of interest (i.e.. WILO telecon, market intelligence information etc.)
Auto req ID:
Commercial Business to Business (B2B)
Country of Work Location:
Shell’s presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country’s developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Strong customer focus, preferably with past working experience in sales
• Knowledge and understanding of SPANCOP process, Sales 1st Behaviour and SalesForce tool are highly preferred.
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
• Excellent communication and networking skills
City, State (if applicable):
- Shell Jobs