Hilton Team Member Canteen Commis II 员工餐厅二级厨师 in Baoting, China
A Butcher with Doubletree by Hilton is responsible for ensuring all meats and fish are prepared to the highest quality to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and controlling costs.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hiltonﾙ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because itﾒs at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Butcher, you are responsible for ensuring all meats and fish are prepared to the highest quality to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Butcher would also be required train staff and control costs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare all meats and fish to the highest quality and within company guidelines
- Ensure effective food storage and stock rotation
- Report any food spoilage/wastage to the Head Chef
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish and monitor portion sizes for cuts of meat and fish
- Responsible for controlling costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments and maintain good working relationships
- Responsible for complying with and training Health & Safety and Food Safety standards and legislation
- Comply with hotel security and fire regulations
- Report ENGntenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Butcher serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Achieved Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous kitchen or butchery experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Advanced food hygiene
- Knowledge of current market trends
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
- More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
- More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
- Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
- Features the signature Sweet Dreamsﾙ Sleep Experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Team Member Canteen Commis II 员工餐厅二级厨师
Requisition ID: HOT02XE3