Hilton Restaurant & Bar Manager in Beijing Capital Inter, China
This position is concerned with the strategic management of the Restaurantand bar, in line with prescribedHilton Worldwide & Hilton Beijing Capital Airportpolicies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will manage service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in restaurant and barl.
- To actively promote the products and facilities of the restaurant and bar to guest.Creating an environment where everyone in the restaurant and bar is a “creating that special experience” to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Positively dealing with and learning from customer complaints and comments with follow up and feedback to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Be Pro-Active towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all team member to see these things before the guests ask.
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant & Bar Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- A medium level of IT proficiency is required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Restaurant & Bar Manager
Requisition ID: HOT05307