Hilton Training Supervisor in Beijing Capital Inter, China
An Assistant HR Manager with Conrad Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing first-class ER services to the HR Manager and management team to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with HR strategy.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant HR Manager, you are responsible for providing first-class ER services to the HR Manager and management team to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Assistant HR Manager would also be required to support employee relations and ensure compliance with staff training requirements. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide and deliver first-class ER services to HR Manager and management team
- Assist HR Manager with HR strategy including succession planning processes in individual hotels
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Help achieve departmental goals
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Control costs when possible and assist in meeting hotel/departmental financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
An Assistant HR Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in HR
- CIPD qualified
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Training Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT01JGO