Accenture Client Account HR Lead in Beijing, China
Job Description: (Fill details below or attach the job description)
The Client Account HR Associate Manager provides client centric HR leadership to our largest and most complex client account / acquisition teams. The CAHRL partners with global account leadership working to understand client account goals, setting overall HR strategy and collaborating across the HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions. They coach and advise account/engagement leads and employees when needed in people matters and coordinate and deliver HR activities across the account within and outside of the GU.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent with a focus in HR Management
· Minimum of 5 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing
- Deep insight into HR related matters.
Good to have
Skills & Work Experience
· Ability to manage/deliver successfully in an ambiguous environment;
· Proven experience working with people programs/HR solution;
· Solid experience in employee relations and understanding on local labor law
· Example of excellence in organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills:
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member:
· Proven excellence in written and oral communication
Good to have
· With V&A integration experience
· Experience in change management & talent integration
Other requirements (if any, please specify such as overtime etc.)
Ability to provide on-site support at client locations 2-4 days/week or as needed.
- Accenture Jobs