Oracle Applications Sales Representative III in Belgium, Belgium
Applications Sales Representative III
Title- NetSuite Applications Sales Representative
Oracle NetSuite started the Cloud Computing
revolution in 1998 and remains one of the most exciting and fastest growing
cloud companies in business today. As the world's first company dedicated to
delivering business applications over the internet, it is still the number one in
the market with 16000 organisations across all sectors in more than 100
countries running their businesses on the same version of its suite of
cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omni-channel
NetSuite hit a revenue
run rate of $1bn in 2016 and was acquired by Oracle as part of its strategic
focus on cloud computing. As a Global Business Unit within Oracle, NetSuite retains
its distinct and dynamic culture and is now growing even more rapidly, thanks
to massive investment in product development and internationalization,
expansion into new territories, recruitment and increased numbers of data
Sales have continued to
grow globally. In EMEA, NetSuite is building on its established presence to
grow even faster than the rest of the group, increasing its footprint both in
the UK and across the region to take advantage of the accelerating growth in
demand for cloud software from organisations of all sizes.
With a true-cloud, multi-award
winning product, growing customer base and huge resources behind it, there has
never been a better time to join NetSuite. Its ability to support companies
from start-ups to global enterprise makes the company ideally positioned to
increase its market lead and grow sales even faster.
The Applications Sales Representative will be tasked with
holding and delivering to an annual quota and will be required to prospect,
forecast, resource allocate, plan & tender on new business deals.
You will be required to
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and
existing accounts and partners.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business
applications, cross lines of business.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a consultative sale cycle using value based
- Work closely with Marketing, BDR’s, Solution Consultants and Professional
Services teams to deliver new business sales.
Manage pipeline, forecast accuracy, opportunity management
Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
- BS/BA and a minimum of 3 years of business experience or extensive industry
3 years’ experience selling ERP solutions either on premise or Cloud.
Consistent track record of delivering to quota and revenue goals- 2/3 years within the ERP industry.
Experience building a pipeline, qualifying and identifying deals that you can
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external
- Previous experience with ERP, financial or CRM solutions is a pre-requisite
for this role.
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be
- Travel required as per business requirement throughout the UK&I
Why you should joinNetSuite
- World's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/Financials, CRM, E-commerce,
- Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor
globally for the last 3 years.
- Winner of multiple awards including the Best Business Software Provider at the
V3 Technology Awards 2016.
Hit $1bn run rate in 2016, continued high growth
Massive resources of
Oracle funding rapid expansion worldwide
- Global Business Unit
within Oracle maintains its separate identity, culture and product focus
- Increasing investment in offices, data centres, product localization and
marketing across EMEA and globally
- Industry leading commission plan, great opportunities to hit and exceed OTE
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle
- s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Jobs