KeyBank Mortgage Sales Assistant - Bellingham, WA in Bellingham, Washington
Mortgage Sales Assistant - Bellingham, WAinBellingham, WAatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 6/29/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 180 Telegraph Road Bellingham, WA
Date Posted: 6/29/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
• Assemble application data, and submit complete package to processing/set up
• Assist in the day to day processing, document tracking and gathering/forwarding of all required documents as it relates to mortgage originations
• Prioritize and route incoming sales calls, as well as any customer correspondence
• Primary liaison with all levels of origination/support staff, Key employees, and any external contacts
• Follows up with clients on missing or supporting documentation needed to complete application
• Provides loan officer/sales manager with sales support for marketing to past clients and COI's, including mailers, flyers and email blitzes
• Prepares presentations, and marketing materials, for meetings and special events
• Maintain Weekly Pipeline calls with support staff, as well as managing to rate lock expirations
• Reviews appraisals, and mortgage loan commitments with loan officers
• Reviews loan amounts, values, and any required outstanding conditions, that are warranted to move the loan to closing
• Ensures movement of loans through pipeline
• Pulls various production reports for monthly review of loan officer, district, and branch goals
• Coordinates meetings and training sessions on behalf of sales manager/loan officer
• Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, Key s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.