Accenture CN - Strategy - MC â€“ C&C Services- SFDC - 11 in Bengaluru, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Lead customer experience assessment, channel analysis, KPI definition, solution and vendor evaluation in the CRM space
• Conduct CRM Marketing capability assessment, prepare target CRM operating model, functional blueprint, use cases, create and articulate business case for CRM solutions and explain the value proposition to the client
• Business requirements analysis , process & solution design for implementation of CRM solutions. Strategize the change process and assist client in implementing an effective CRM solution
• Provide probable solution options for customer engagement, sales & customer service processes and functional architecture and act as an SME for full scale CRM implementation
Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery for customers and formulate into intellectual property to grow our practice and library of tools; pro-actively identify existing or pending knowledge gaps and act to address them.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. MBA is preferred
One or more certifications in SFDC -Marketing cloud (good to have in additional SFDC Certifications)
• CRM Functional Consultant with 2+ years of experience in Marketing cloud implementation (4+ years of total CRM implementations experience) with deep functional, industry and client facing experience
Extensive experience and hands-on role in conducting requirement gathering and design workshops, preparing solution and functional blueprint, leading and coordinating solution design and deployment across multi-dimensional team
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. MBA is preferred One or more certifications in SFDC -Marketing cloud (good to have in additional SFDC Certifications)
- Accenture Jobs