AT&T DTAC Engineer in Bengaluru, India
The Data Test and Activation Engineer is responsible for provisioning support and guidance to IP service customers as well as organizations within AT&T.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data Test and Activation Engineer have a high level of skills on WAN technologies, customer router solutions, backbone device configurations, and tools and systems that support the end-to-end WAN circuits. The Data Test and Activation Engineer directs all troubleshooting actions and works with telco, customer, and internal AT&T teams to resolve all issues to customer satisfaction.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Experience in : TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, MPLS, routing & switching protocols.
• CCNA certified with minimum 3.5 years’ experience in networking technologies.
• For this position candidates should possess excellent verbal communication skills and proficient writing ability.
• Problem solving, able to work under pressure with perfect time management.
• Resourcefulness and flexibility.
Additional optional/advantage qualifications:
• Juniper command line
• Linux command line
• OPTIONAL/ADVANTAGE: Fortinet/CheckPoint/PaloAlto Firewall, Riverbed WANx"""
Education and Qualifications: