Oracle Principal Consultant-OTM Functional Consultant in Bengaluru, India
Principal Consultant-OTM Functional Consultant
1) OTM (Oracle transportation Management) functional consultant with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience and 2-3 OTM full cycle implementation experience . Candidates should have managed at least 2 projects in the role of a Function/Solution lead.
2) Overall experience of 10-12 years with relevant industry experience of 3PL/4PL or freight forwarding business is an added advantage.
3) Should have experience in Interacting with business users, requirement gathering and gap analysis, mapping requirements to OTM, solution design, application configuration, conducting conference room pilot.
4) Candidate should be responsible for the successful delivery of processes around the OTM product.
5) Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms.
6) Effectively manage the stake holders
7) Experience of having worked at customer site. Provide guidance/lead the team & solution design
8) Candidates should not have any travel constraint.
9) Should be able to handle pre sales activity independently.
10) OTM Cloud Implementation Experience is added advantage.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Other Locations: IN-IN,India-Pune, IN-IN,India-Chennai, IN-IN,India-Hyderabad, IN-IN,India-Noida
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire