Oracle Systems Analyst 2-Support in Bengaluru, India
Systems Analyst 2-Support
Oracle DBA - Bangalore(1-2 Years)
working with ACS customers to ensure their successful life experiences with
Oracle Cloud Machine, Oracle Exadata and Database products.
- Technical assistance with systems &
software production environment
- Customer Cloud solutions concepts and reviews
(e.g. IaaS, PaaS)
- System administration, configuration health
- Proactively alerting customers to product
- Delivery of reactive onsite technical support
(Level 1 & Level 2 on-site support activities)
- Resolve known issues, according to procedures
documented in Knowledge notes database
- Document unknown issue requiring expert
- Perform root cause analysis of difficult
product problems and their solutions/technical escalation follow-up
- Interact with key customer personnel to
enhance collaborative problem solving
- Providing and verifying problem workarounds or
- Researching and responding to technical
Become a trusted advisor for our ACS customers
Forming effective professional relationships
with Oracle Technical Account Managers, Oracle Product Support and customer
staff, at all levels, to ensure customer satisfaction with Oracle's products
and support organization.
- Experience of any of the following products
and technologies will be an advantage: - Oracle Database releases 11g, 12c,
Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle Exadata ,Performance Tuning, Oracle
DB Architecture - Knowledge on RAC / ASM / Data
Guard / Wallet / Vault / Security Services (TDE) / PL SQL.
- Experience to deliver those three (3) level of
on-site support practices:
- Level 1 support Filters calls and provides
basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, products
configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation to Level
2 and Level 3 support. Level 1 may also provide support for identified Level 2
and Level 3 issues where configuration solutions have already been documented.
- Level 2 support Generally handles break/fix,
configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair
(including in-house repair or coordinating depot services). They handle
escalated issues that Level 1 support is not equipped to handle. Level 2 will
sometimes escalate to Level 3.
- Level 3 support Troubleshooting,
configuration, database administration, and repair for server, network,
infrastructure, Data Center and other infrastructure issues.
- Experience in configuring, administering
Oracle Systems and Databases, preferably gained in a production environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical
Self-motivated and resourceful
Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to spot proactive services to the benefit
- Ability to work as a team-player as well on
- Ability to work under pressure in escalated
- Ability to have effective communication with
the appropriate levels when dealing with complex situations
- Ability to take ownership follow-up of
- Ability to be part of a team covering 24x7
services support organized by 3 shifts period.
- Ability to cover on-call & standby
services for customer staff.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software at https://www.naukri.com/it-software-jobs / Software Services at https://www.naukri.com/software-services-jobs
Functional Area: IT Software -
Application Programming at https://www.naukri.com/it-software-application-programming-jobs , Maintenance at https://www.naukri.com/maintenance-jobs
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer
s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client
s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis, while constantly achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with two years related experience.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire