Comcast Coord 3, Facilities (Maintenance) in Berlin, Connecticut
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Company facilities.
Maintains the mechanical and electrical systems, performing preventative
maintenance duties and repairs, and coordinating with facility and
maintenance vendors. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own
area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assists management in development and evaluation of plans for projects
to be carried out by vendors; coordinates and monitors performance of
vendors performing building related services.
- Inspects all areas of the building(s), rendering general corrective
maintenance as necessary to maintain proper level of appearance and
operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc. and reports deficiencies
as well as suggestions for improvement.
- Ensures the maintenance of and continued operation of mechanical
systems such as HVAC systems, boiler, fans, generators, electrical
switch gear, and UPS systems.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and repairs programs on all
building mechanical infrastructures.
- Maintains records to track maintenance and repairs.
- Handles any facilities emergencies that arise.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer