Chenega Corporation Cleared American Guard- Part Time in Bethesda, Maryland
CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC
Company Job Title:
Cleared American Guards
Chenega Job Title:
SCA WD Labor Category:
Site Security Manager
Non-Exempt, Part Time
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
Cleared American Guardsperform access control functions at both vehicle and pedestrian entrances for a federal government construction project in Bethesda, Maryland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Screening all non-cleared workers, vehicles, and equipment entering or exiting the site
· Denying introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives, weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee
· Conducting random inspections of all site areas to ensure no prohibited materials have been brought on to the site
· Completing various other duties as needed
· Must be available workdays and some weekends
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· At least one year of security guard experience
· Ability to work a consistent full-time or part-time guard schedule
· Reliable transportation to and from the worksite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to operate a personal computer is required
· Ability to obtain and maintain a DOS security clearance is required.
· General knowledge sufficient to aptly operate a hand-held radio is required.
· Must be available for weekend and on-call work.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
· Stand for 8 hours
· Work outdoors in summer heat and winter cold
· Bend forward at the waist and knees
· Visually inspect site personnel for appropriate credentials
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Infinity
Title: Cleared American Guard- Part Time
Requisition ID: 1900000894