Hilton Pool Supervisor - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California
The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is in search of a full time Pool Supervisor to join our Rooftop by JG team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to work in the United States! Fantastic opportunity to launch your Hospitality Management career at the top of the Hilton Brand! What are you waiting for?
- Must have complete open and flexible availability to work any shift between the hours of 7am - 9 or 10pm.
- Previous Pool Supervisor/Server experience is required.
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment is a plus!
- Previous luxury hotel experience is preferred.
- Prior union experience an asset
This position pays $19.00 per hour and opportunity for growth
Team Member ( friends & family) Discounted Travel Program
Free Shift Meals
Employee Recognition Programs
Discounted Entertainment (theme parks, concerts, etc.)
Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off*
Medical, Dental, Vision*
Incredible growth opportunities!
( * must qualify to be eligible)
What will I be doing?
Supervises and oversees pool/bar operations, ensuring that all bar stations and bar operations are maintained according to standards. Serves beverages and/ or food to guests in friendly, courteous and timely manner. Prepares beverage for other servers to serve. Participates in marketing, merchandising, programming, conducting inventory, recording and tracking financial statistics (revenues and expenses), and management duties such as interviewing, training, supervising, counseling, scheduling and evaluating staff. Interacts with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Pool Supervisor - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Requisition ID: HOT05EXY