Comcast Advanced Services Analyst- Bingham Farms, MI in Bingham Farms, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the development and execution of applying programming in support of inventory strategies through the analysis and management of all programming sources in order to make recommendations that will maximize revenue and inventory management. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Able to read databases, query, mine and aggregate data through advanced excel data analytics
- Familiar with creating technology solutions within a corporate IT environment using tools like Office365, SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow and PowerBI.
- Develops and documents programming models to support traffic inventory.
- Provides current technical programming information on available inventory to assist sales pricing, packaging and sales programs development. Assists in the analysis of inventory to develop optimum revenue opportunities. This would include the Execution through all applicable linear and digital platforms.
- Creates metrics for measuring impact of windows, breaks and inventory adjustments. Distributes information, including ensuring current programming information is available as needed.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance metrics as they relate to technical programming structure.
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and reconciling all discrepancies.
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides recommendations to support overall business goals.
- Assists and contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of information and communication between sales, sales support and traffic/inventory departments.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer