Comcast Traffic Coordinator in Bingham Farms, Michigan
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client
purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and
quality control on data processed through the software systems with an
ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters
the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing
instructions as appropriate.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled
inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and
replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding
the status of a client's advertising schedule, including commercial
advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing
- Performs month-close update procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience