Hilton Food and Beverage Trainer- Hilton Birmingham Metropole in Birmingham, United Kingdom
A Food and Beverage Trainer is responsible identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience while working with and ensuring that all departments are achieving their training objectives.
What will I be doing?
As Food and Beverage Trainer, you are responsible for identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience. You will be required to assist the department in achieving training objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide quality training to internal customers
- Assist in coordinating and administering on and off site training with specialist training partners and providers.
- Create and adhere to in-house training plan
- Identify training and development needs systematically throughout the hotel in conjunction with Line Managers/Head of Department and Human Resources.
- Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis
- Prepare, organise, administer and conduct in-house training courses and departmental inductions.
- Ensure new employees have received departmental and legal training.
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Trainer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Trainer- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Requisition ID: HOT05T7T