Hilton Club Manager, Boca Country Club in Boca Raton, Florida
TheBoca Country Club is seeking a Club Manager who will be overseeing allFood & Beverage and Banquet. The Club Manager will be responsible forhiring, training and directs the Restaurant and Banquet team in servicing allfood and beverage activities in order to ensure a successful function andrepeat business.
What will it be like to work for this HiltonWorldwide Brand?
What began with the world most iconic hotel isnow the world most iconic portfolio of hotels. In exceptional destinationsaround the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture andhistory of their extraordinary locations, as well as the rich legacy of WaldorfAstoria. Simply stated, Waldorf Astoria embodies timeless elegance.
We are bringing that legacy to life every day,with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We areproviding guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attentionthat are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singularexperience.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is one ofHilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visitwww.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the value of providing guestswith an exceptional environment and personalized attention, you may be just theperson we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels& Resorts.
What will I be doing?
As a Club House Manager,you would be responsible for managing the daily execution of all Food &Beverage and Banquet functions in the hotel continuing effort to deliveroutstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you wouldbe responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Food & Beverage and Banquet functions to include, but not limited to, planning, organizing and executing breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Oversee the set up of function rooms to include, but not limited to, the placement of linens, silver, glassware and chinaware according to event specifications and a full inspection
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Communicate function specifications, procedures and changes with affected departments including, but not limited to Event Services, Property Operations, Audio Visual and Housekeeping
- Oversee the break down of the function room and ensure proper storage of equipment
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Club Manager, Boca Country Club
Requisition ID: HOT05OLA