Hilton Event Production Crew PT, Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a Event Production Crew Member Part Time! A Production Crew Member is responsible for providing support for the creation of and installation of props, scenery, decor and florals for themed events in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Production Crew Member, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with the building, installation and tear-down of decor, scenery, props, linens and florals for scheduled events
- Prepare the area for event displays including, but not limited to, moving furniture, plants, carpets, etc. as necessary and removing and disposing of trash and debris
- Maintain the cleanliness of all event, production and warehouse areas
- Clean, maintain and report any need for repair or service for equipment
- Assist guests, meeting planners and fellow Team Members by providing hotel/resort information in a courteous and professional manager
- Maintain the driver log and load sheets, reporting missing or damaged items
- Pull, prepare and load daily orders into truck for transport
- Drive van/truck to deliver arrangements as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Event Production Crew PT, Boca Raton Resort & Club
Requisition ID: HOT05OKP