Hilton Golf Reservation Coordinator PT Seasonal, Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking...
A Golf Reservation Coordinator with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing office support and booking tee times for guests and members in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Golf Reservation Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing office support in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones, book tee times for guests and members
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Golf Reservation Coordinator PT Seasonal, Boca Raton Resort & Club
Requisition ID: HOT05O49