Comcast Xfinity Communities Sales Manager in Boca Raton, Florida
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing Commercial Development Sales unit's efforts to
maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives. Assists with the
execution of strategies to increase and retain commercial accounts.
Manages contracts for new and existing accounts and works across units
to delivery quality customer service to all accounts. Oversees outreach
- Leads the execution of strategies and tactics to improve and secure
commercial customer growth in privately owned multi-dwelling
- Builds and maintains a targeted sales approach by conducting in-depth
research and analysis of territories. Partners to identify and market to
small and mid-sized businesses that are currently served by
- Works with developers and builders in order to secure right of entry
and easement agreements.
- Manages the launch or renewal of cable television, telephone, and
internet services at the properties.
- Acquires right of access agreements and bulk service agreements as
- Establishes partnerships and coordinates efforts with other internal
organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
Works with audit and direct sales to coordinate audits and maintenance
of bulk and individual complexes.
- Assists in the development of the annual budget. Oversees the analysis
of revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and
- Manages outreach initiatives including presentations, meetings, and
social activities with builders, developers, and the general community.
- Directs and develops Supervisors and Representatives in the field
sales, inside sales, and sales support areas. Tracks, measures, and
audits team results. Accurately forecasts revenue and unit numbers.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates seminars, sales incentive plans, and
other strategies to achieve business unit objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer