IBM UI software developer (m/w) in BOEBLINGEN, Germany
The IBM Unified Governance development team in Boeblingen, Germany, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic developer with a focus on front end and UI software development who is proficient in technologies like Java Script, CSS, REACT, HTML and REST to join our software development team in order to develop the next generation of information lifecycle management products that is powered by machine learning technology and based on a micro services architecture.
You will work together with a global team of experienced software engineers as peer or leader to deliver state of the art software solutions in the area of IBM's Unified Governance and Integration product portfolio helping our customers to analyze, understand, and optimize the value of their structured and unstructured data using techniques like document search , natural language processing, and machine learning.
Our development team based in Boeblingen, Germany, is embedded into a larger world-wide team and works closely with other development labs in the US, Poland, India, and Japan. This constellation offers the opportunity to experience globally distributed software development while being integrated into a medium-sized local team.
In the current project, a micro - service based active learning application for unstructured data, you will be exposed to all aspects of modern software development from product/software/user experience design to implementation, testing, and deployment using agile development methodologies. Your in n ovations in software development best practices as well as open and strong communication skills are very welcome.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Completed Bachelor in Computer Science or related area
- Experience in UI development including skills like Java Script, CSS, REACT, HTML and REST
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Completed Master in Computer Science or related area
- Experience in software development using Java and Python
- Experience in implementing REST APIs
- Working with development environments like Eclipse or Visual Studio Code including source code management with GIT
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of continuous integration pipeline products like Jenkins and Travis CI
- German language skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.