IBM Security Consultant in BOGOTA, Chile
The IBM Security Consultant position is for individuals with experience in professional services looking for an opportunity to be part of a diverse and expert security consulting services group. Our security delivery team is responsible for conducting comprehensive information security assessments and PCI assessments, designing solutions for clients to help address security issues discovered during the assessments and helping deploy security technology solutions and Managed Security Services to enhance our clients’ security posture.
IBM Security consultants are responsible for leading and provide overall project and engagement management for these various services contracts. Security consultants are expected to have superb written and verbal communication skills, an ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
• Support and lead billable client activities ensuring that the engagement delivers to client expectations on time and within budget, as well as delivering planned profit to IBM.
• Select, tailor and apply formal methodologies, approaches, frameworks, tools and techniques to analyze client requirements, develop hypotheses, and draws conclusions/recommend solutions.
• Participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital.
• Establish a professional and consultative relationship with client executives and effectively articulate IBM’s value proposition
• Lead opportunity identification and qualification activities and progress deals through signing
• Participate in solution design for proposals and statements of work that align to the client needs
• Negotiate with clients to incorporate changes to client requirements in contracts and engagement scope.
• Identify and assist in closing opportunities for follow-on business with the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience as security consultant
Advanced english level
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.