Eaton Corporation Sales and Specificator Manager B-Line Western Europe (m/f/d) in Bonn, Germany
Location: home office
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales & Specificator Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of Eaton B-Line’s sales and specification efforts with global owners, end-users, EPC’s and key distribution partners within Europe and any other territory deemed necessary by the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with your global project team counterparts and Eaton B-Line’s domestic and international business units to ensure sales growth in the global project market.
Your key deliverables :
• Develop and execute a territory sales strategy across western Europe that will drive demand creation and incremental sales for Eaton B-Line.
• Build and maintain key relationships with European based End Users and International EPC’s to define and influence regional project pipeline looking forward up to 5 years in advance.
• Responsibility for planning, organizing and implementing sales specification programs, to deliver long term regional sustainable growth. (lunch and learns)
• Develop productive relationships within strategic distribution partners.
• Work with the Eaton “synergy “sales teams to define target accounts and to develop and execute penetration and growth strategies - “One Eaton Approach”.
• Work with international regulatory agencies and regional sales leadership to ensure Eaton B-Line products are wholly accepted and specified.
• Communicate closely with global marketing team to define appropriate sales and specification tools, develop targeted marketing collateral and presentations, and define competitive landscape.
• Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standard societies, and competitor offerings. Report trends and developments to appropriate sales, marketing, and management personnel, across the Global business.
• Support and drive new product releases, promote USP (unique selling proposition) benefits, and identify new/adjacent market development, where applicable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in specification sales and/or business development in the oil and gas industry
• Proven change agent with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a very strong understanding both written and verbal, in the German and English language
• Good customer sensitivity and customer communication skills
• Experience managing/developing project schedules, budgets, and technical scope
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Proven analytical/problem solving skills
• Ability to handle a substantial workload and multiple complex problems simultaneously
• Flexibility to travel up to 30%
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs