Brinks Maintenance Associate in Boston Coin, Massachusetts
Requisition #:21952Location:Boston Coin MA - B0082
Functional Area:Building and Grounds MaintenanceEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator.
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the inside and outside of the facility(s) and serves as a backup to inside and outside teams. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Perform basic maintenance functions including but not limited to replacing light bulbs and air filters, caulking, lock repair, painting, and other duties using hand tools, inside and outside the facility(s)
• Maintain offices, restrooms, garages, restrooms, break rooms, parking lot, etc.
• Complete light housekeeping duties including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, disposing of garbage, wiping down blinds, walls and doors, etc.
• Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools
• Order and restock cleaning and kitchen supplies
• Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis
• Accompany visitors/vendors/messengers from point of entry into the facility through the departure of the facility
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year of custodial experience in a light industrial environment
• Minimum of 1 year of experience using industrial scrubbers and buffers
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Maintenance experience in a transportation or distribution environment
• High School diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top