Marsh & McLennan Corporate Account Handler in Bradford, United Kingdom
Corporate Account Handler
• Based in Bradford
• A good exposure to a high level client portfolio to provide an efficient service in implementation, service, and maintenance of the clients’ insurance programmes
We are inviting passionate and highly driven Insurance professionals to join our Global Corporate Insurance Network, united by a collaborative culture that transcends business units and borders. Our team is based in Bradford and will see you working with a variety of clients across the landscape.
Why will you love this role?
You will be providing day-to-day Account Handling services to corporate clients of Jelf across the UK. Working as part of the broader team, your ability to build local relationships and partnerships with clients, insurers, and the business will be essential to your success.
In this role you will be:
• Preparing accurate documentation, invoices, broking submissions, client registers, and all other administration tasks as required in a manner that is compliant with business procedures. This will ensure all business activities are logged to ensure all revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
• Advising corporate clients from an existing portfolio on polices, making policy amendments, and dealing with day-to-day queries. You will also be in charge of the full renewal process from reports for pre-renewals and renewals, to renewal negotiations with insurers, to ensure smooth handling of the full cycle.
• Ensuring all business is placed with approved insurers/markets and assisting in the identification and development of profitable sales opportunities.
• Undertaking any reasonable tasks requested by the Team Manager or other senior officials of the Jelf business. This includes attending internal meetings and active contribution in issues discussed to pave the way for continued success within the business.
• Proven experience in an account handling capacity
• Ideally Cert CII or working towards it
• Working knowledge or exposure to Acturis
• Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
• Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic range of tasks
Jelf is part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the largest insurance broker in the world; a US-based company which is listed on the S&P 500, employing over 60,000 colleagues.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages, and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards CII qualifications, which will be sponsored by Jelf.
Qualifications R012918-en R012918