HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Emergency Room Nurse (Midshift/Rotating Weekends) in Brandon, Florida
Our elite emergency room team at HCA is looking for dedicated, compassionate registered nurses to add to their skilled team of healthcare professional. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic organization built upon the foundation of exemplifying compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now!
HCA is committed to the best experience for our patients and employees alike. We value your contributions to our team and our patient care. *This position will offer you:*
* Competitive Pay
* Competitive Benefits (401K,Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental and more!)
* Flexibility with our self scheduling option
* Positive and encouraging team environment * Extensive professional development opportunities, and much more! This position will be located out of Brandon Regional Hospital located in beautiful, Brandon, FL. Brandon Regional Hospital has been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU. We are committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 438-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current licensure as an RN
* Current BLS and ACLS certification required through the American Heart Association.
* Previous experience in Emergency Room required. * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. * Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. * Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. * Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Emergency Room Nurse (Midshift/Rotating Weekends)
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-12117