HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) in Brandon, Florida
Brandon Regional Hospital *is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses First Assist (RNFA) to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution dedicated to creating the culture of compassion and commitment, one person at a time.We're hiring top talent today. Apply now!*
As an integral member of the surgical team, primary responsibilities and functions include the following: Preparation of the operating site for surgical cases, Assures proper preparation and identification of surgical instrumentation and appropriate utilization of equipment, instrumentation and procedures within scope of practice.
At Brandon Regional Hospital, you can bring your talent and expertise to a hospital that has been rated a Top 100 Hospital in America five times. Our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU in America. Like you, we are committed to providing our patients with quality, evidence-based, compassionate care. Our facility offers a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
As the largest hospital in HCA’s West Florida Division, our busy, 438-bed acute care facility has been devoted to our community for more than 30 years. We are located just 11 miles east of downtown Tampa - close to shopping, beautiful beaches, top-rated schools, and just about 1 hour from Orlando, Florida.
HCA is committed to the best experience for our patients and employees alike. This position will offer: * Competitive Pay * Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!) * Self-scheduling * The ability to work both independently and as part of a team * Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse * Extensive resources for training and investment in your long-term continuing education needs * Professional development opportunities, and much more!
- Graduate of an accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) and the State of FL Surgical Assistant Program; ORMedical School Graduate; ORAllied Health professional having completed 2250 hours surgical rotation.
- Current CFA having completed 350 cases. Two years of experience within the last four years.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license; Current Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR);If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current Certification as First Assistant (CFA)
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA)
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-12598