IBM Contract Commercial Manager in BRATISLAVA, Slovakia
Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Sales Transaction Support in an internal IBM organization that plays a unique and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions and influencing IBM’s business results. We operate as a values-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions. Want to join?
What would be your role?
You will be a bridge between the company and internal, as well as external customers. We have various positions of Supply Chain Operations Professionals and Contract Management Specialists, where you will focus on communication with the internal and also with the external clients, followed by the administration of obtained information.
Are you ready for?
• Leading contract management activities at the individual client contract level to achieve contract performance targets
• Effectively managing the Profit and Loss (P&L) and balance sheet for your key customers based on the contract life-cycle
• Ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions of the client contract (deliverables, billing, performance reporting, etc...), as well as with IBM business controls policies
• Leading complex contract analysis, evaluating findings, and making recommendations about the financial implications of proposed investments
• Managing risks to the contract's business objectives
• Interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• Leading and managing contract management processes using standard worldwide systems and tools
• Providing advisory support to Project Executives/Leaders
• In-depth knowledge of the client business environment and maintaining a direct client relationship.
What do you need for your success?
• Fluency in business English
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Developing strong client relationship, leveraging professional networks
• Proactive attitude, self-driven
• Advanced knowledge and use of financial terms
• Stress and conflict management
• Networking and client centric
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Attention to the details, good analytical skills
• Strong ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
• Take a chance to build your career path with us.
• Experience a friendly working environment
• Enjoy our innovative working ways
• Be ready to be empowered
• Salary starting from 1 500 € gross/month, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What are we now? See our latest VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.