IBM Graduate CRM / Siebel Developer in BRATISLAVA, Slovakia
Graduate CRM / Siebel Developer
Technologies supported include world's leading CRM solutions (Siebel CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud / CRM on Demand, Oracle Taleo, salesforce.com), Oracle e-commerce solutions (ATG, Endeca) and we continuously develop our skills & portfolio into the integration platforms (Oracle Fusion Middleware / SOA) and business-supportive reporting & analytical tools (Oracle Business Intelligence, BI Publisher, Hyperion). The major focus is laid on the business solutions which solve the complex business, technological and economic challenges of our clients and the markets where they operate. We offer the solutions in several dimensions - social (IT applications interconnected with the social eco-system & networks), mobile (any solution available on the clients' mobile and tablet device) and cloud (applications hosted by the service provider and one of the most dominant trends in the IT market).
You will join a strong group of Oracle consultants covering business & technology consulting in the domains of CRM, ERP, business intelligence, technical architecture & integration through all phases of the IT project life cycle, starting at proposal & sales stage, through complex green-field implementation projects
to application maintenance & support for the existing IT applications of our customers.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions in order to achieve client
expected business results.
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customer projects.
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava as well as on client site.
What do you need for your success?
• Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases and database concepts
• Basic knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD, HTML/CSS
• Knowledge/experience with SOA is advantage - awareness of software development cycle (analysis, design, build, test)
• English: Fluent (both written and verbal form), other languages are nice to have
• Experience of 1+ years of programming (preferably on CRM/CX applications)
• Experience area is business/web/DB applications
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Knowledge/experience with SOA is advantage- awareness of software development cycle (analysis, design, build, test)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.