IBM Talent Acquisition Partner in BRATISLAVA, Slovakia
Talent Acquisition Partner for Sales Transaction Center
Do you know how to find the best possible talents for IBM?
Are you passionate about latest talent acquisition strategies?
Do you want to be a part of dynamic international environment?
If your answers are ""YES"", then we have a right job for you!
What would be your responsibilities?
Regular interactions with hiring managers and internal clients
Preparation, organization and active participation in the interviews
Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
Preparing, executing and evaluating employer branding activities such as jobfairs and recruitment workshops
Work on different interesting projects on local but also regional level related to recruitment area but also to wider HR area
Delivering and tracking of key KPIs in the area of talent acquisition.
What do you need for your success?
• Minimum two years of recruiting experience
• Strong experience with social and professional networking required
• Fluent English plus any other language is beneficial
• Communication skills (able to handle proactive “direct cold calls”), effective communication with business
• Ability to work as part of the team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Be prepared for innovation and changing environment
What benefits do we offer?
Annual performance bonus payment
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral
Flexible working time
Three additional vacation days
Up to three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience