HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Financial Analyst in Brentwood, Tennessee
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. With over 14,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
/“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”/
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With 14 division offices, Financial Analysts have room to move and grow their careers. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today’s leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group. Come join our growing team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
As a Divisional Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses relating to the financial statements and operations of the company.
Duties include: * Determining and devising data survey collection, research techniques, data interpretation, and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes. * Utilizing statistical, economic, and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports such as proformas, weekly projection, physician bonuses and other requests. * Preparation of Annual Projections and Budgets. * Interpreting data concerning financial trends and economic and business forecasts. * Preparing monthly analysis by reviewing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Journal Entries and impact on financial data. * Preparing monthly financial statements and other month end reporting. * Preparing documents for compliance with regulations. * Monitoring and reporting historical trends. * Working with PSG Managers and Hospital Finance to provide data as needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of preparation of financial statements and journal entries.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, fixed asset depreciation, and payroll tax return preparation.
- Skill in cash management and cash analysis reporting.
- Ability to work on special projects.
- Ability to problem solving is desired.
- Ability to think critically is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is preferred.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
- 2-4 years accounting/finance experience is required.
- Experience working with practice operations, hospital or other healthcare environment is highly preferred. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe deeply in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k, paid time off medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Job: *Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Brentwood-HCAPS National Services
Requisition ID: 20790-74290