KeyBank Lead Project Manager in Brooklyn, Ohio
Lead Project ManagerinBrooklyn, OHatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 10/8/2019
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 4910 Tiedeman Road Brooklyn, OH
Job Type: Information Technology
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/8/2019
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
Leads large, high-priority projects which usually impact multiple Lines Of Business (LOB) and/or functional areas and often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation using the Standard Project Lifecycle. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Provides guidance and expertise to less experienced project managers. Adept in risk management and organizational change management methodologies and techniques. Recognizes and recommends alternative solutions. Establishes and maintains a trusted advisor relationship. Presents effectively to all levels of management.
Essential Job Functions
Leads one or more projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, which may include directing third party resources as well as virtual teams. Projects are of a scope and complexity that usually impact multiple Lines of Business as well as functional areas, may have executive sponsorship and in some cases a steering or advisory committee and may span several years.
• Supports business case development; performs project registration/consolidation/prioritization as required; creates funding plan; and administers project pipeline checkpoints to drive delivery and mitigate/resolve bottlenecks.
• Defines and manages project scope, scope changes, objectives, requirements, deliverables, and value proposition that support the diverse business goals and interests of multiple stakeholders.
• Develops integrated project plan; identifies and manages project dependencies and critical paths; and tracks/reports project milestones as well as status.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of project management experience required
Competencies and Skills:
• Works autonomously and demonstrates solid Key leadership competencies; organized, leads others towards common outcomes and execution
• Demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze & solve complex problems; takes initiative to plan and execute as assigned; meets project budget, schedule, scope & risk targets
• Understands business model and project impact to business strategy
• Possess strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Ability to effectively communicate project future state vision and impact to business strategy
• Assesses strengths and developmental needs of team members; independently seeks feedback from management and peers;
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.