KeyBank Lead Specialist-Ohio in Brooklyn, Ohio
Lead Specialist-OhioinBrooklyn, OHatKey Bank- Branch
Date Posted: 7/9/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 4910 Tiedeman Road Brooklyn, OH
Date Posted: 7/9/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
Essential job duties
• Primary focus is on moderate execution within defined parameters with some expansion to complex issues based on development. Roles at this level are responsible for moderate operational and/or administrative work
• Administering moderate procedures, analysis, tasks and reporting while receiving limited instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
• Reviews and ensures proper documentation or procedures are used for moderate activities
• This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues by following established guidelines. Refers more complex problems to Senior level or supervisor. May provides service in relation moderate complex billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints from customers
• Individual at this level is expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to supervisors or other experts. while contributing to work flow or process change and redesign, and to form a strong basic understanding of the specific product or process
• Accountable for regular reporting and analysis requests
• Typically covers a broad range of responsibilities rather that focusing on one specific role.
• Recommends and implements programs to solve routine issues
• Is fully proficient in duties while working under moderate to limited supervision.
• Other duties as assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications
• Typically 1-3 years of experience in operations role
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred
• Works well with others in a fully developed work team environment
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
• Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
• Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Intermediate understanding of accounting principles
• Intermediate understanding of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
• Intermediate understanding of loan documentation
• Proven ability to handle all monetary/ processing functions independently
• Moderate knowledge/experience in multiple payment delivery channels; OLDS, Lockbox, ACH, wires
• Moderate knowledge of banking policies, procedures and governmental regulations
• Ability to perform moderate scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance functions
• Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately
• Ability to meet production goals
• Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
• May train or assist in training new staff
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in decision making
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.