HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN Registered Nurse Operating Room OR Evening in Brooksville, Florida
As an OR Nurse, you know your talent reaches well beyond the OR. You assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient undergoing surgical procedures throughout the process. You administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs and assist the physician. As a Charge RN you coordinate the operating Team and ensure the utmost in patient outcomes . And you coordinate all disciplines to make sure every patient receives the highest level of care. Your talent makes the difference before, during, and after the procedure. That’s why your talent belongs in a place where it’s truly valued and respected. We require a Nursing Diploma or ASN – BSN preferred – and a minimum of 2 years of recent RN acute care experience. Previous Charge responsibilities and experience is highly desired. A current Florida State Registered Nurse license and a current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification) are essential.
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certification thru AHA.
- CNOR preferred
- Be able to take call
- Previous OR experience required, Charge experience preferred
- Previous experience in acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Charge RN Registered Nurse Operating Room OR Evening
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-7883