HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist II (Evenings) in Brooksville, Florida
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 280-bed acute-care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Women's Services
Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner. Prepares and positions patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures. Obtains high quality CT Images. Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and physicians regarding any and all findings, patient histories and test results as appropriate. Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
- Graduate of an accredited program for radiographers.
- ARRT (R) and (CT) certifications.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist II (Evenings)
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-8481