HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse PACU No Weekends in Brooksville, Florida
OAK HILL HOSPITAL
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 262 bed acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Women's Services
As a Critical Care RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality. You’ll be right home in our Intensive Care Department.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CCRN Certification preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse PACU No Weekends
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-8363