Oracle Course/Curriculum Dev 3-Training in Broomfield, Colorado
Course/Curriculum Dev 3-Training
The curriculum/course developer will create online
courseware and assessments to support new and existing internal Oracle Global
Finance Operations tools and processes. The position may also be asked to
support classroom training by developing materials and activities, supporting
subject matter experts, and facilitating
- Design and develop instructional
courseware to support internal tools and business processes
- Demonstrate and utilize effective needs
analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills
- Independently develop entry and
advanced-level courses for internal audiences
- Develop courses tied to strategic
- Work closely with application/process
owners to determine needs of courses and appropriate methods of delivery
- Utilize multimedia technology and
- Participate in and respond to peer
- Develop certification questions for
use in internal certification exams
- Solicit and incorporate feedback
from reviews and training events
Run reports and synthesize results
Develop (and possibly deliver) materials
for classroom training
- Contribute to the team’s professional
development by keeping abreast of recent trends in learning and sharing new
insight with the team
- Contribute to team training strategies and development of
goals, tactics and tools
written and verbal communication skills
Delivery/Facilitation (virtual and in-person)
to quickly learn authoring tools
Microsoft Office Suite skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Demonstrated experience learning new
software and documenting how it works
independently and on virtual teams
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent
judgment and strong computer troubleshooting skills. This person will have
project lead role and will work in a global, fast-paced, and ever-changing
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Education,
Instructional Design, or related field.
Minimum of 3 years adult education
experience (as teacher or curriculum developer).
Minimum 2 years experience using Captivate
or similar authoring tool, audio recording/editing, and web conferencing tools.
Preferred experience with graphics
editing and page design. Demonstrated experience designing and developing
technical training for non-technical
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Develops courseware to support new and existing products, often though not exclusively in conjunction with Product Division.
Coordinate and evaluate development contributions from other courseware development team members. Develop certification questions for use in the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) exams. Solicit and incorporate feedback from reviews and training events. Deliver training at train-the-trainer and pilot events.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Bachelor
- s Degree in Computer Science or Instructional Design. Four years adult education experience (as teacher or curriculum developer). Seven years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software. Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge and experience. Knowledge of XML, Java, and J2EE technologies. Experience with Oracle9i Database administration. Knowledge of Oracle9i Application server.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Locations: US-CA,California-Rocklin, US-MA,Mass-Burlington, US-TX,Texas-San Antonio
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire