Oracle ERP Financials Solution Consultant with French Skills in Bucharest, Romania
ERP Financials Solution Consultant with French Skills
ERP Financials Presales Solution Consultant
This position is available in the highly skilled Applications Sales Consulting Centers and must be speaking English and ideally a 2nd language. This is your opportunity to develop and combine Applications skills with sales-communication in a young, dynamic, multi-lingual and motivated team. Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. A comprehensive training programme on Oracle Financial Applications and the Presales role will prepare you for supporting the field organisations across EMEA and APAC.
Pre-sales is the function that provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of pre-sales consultants that on a daily bases engage in tasks such as:
- Responding to tenders
- Configure the applications with the customer data
- Product presentations & demonstrations
- Advise customers & partners on how to best use Oracle products
- Interact with product development about new releases, new functionality
As a solution consultant you have the chance to develop in a very broad spectrum, ranging from product expertise, customer interaction, communication and general IT market knowledge. Successful solution consultants are highly demanded individuals with the possibility to develop a career in many different IT (and non-IT) functions. We are looking for professionals that hold a University degree in Business Administration, Economics or comparable, experience with Financial software products (preferably Oracle Applications – EBS, Fusion, Peoplesoft or JDE) – but also solid experience in the business side of Financial Management/Accounting. English advanced is a prerequisite.
To fulfil the role of sales consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
- Good understanding of the Financial Management/Accounting areas (especially GL, AP, AR – wider is mandatory)
- Worked in a business role – preferably with exposure to Financial Applications
- Working knowledge in Project Management Applications would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Oracle or similar products
- Experience (worked with) ERP software products; preferably Oracle E-Business Suite, Fusion Financials, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft
- Most important is an eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master it in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
- Good communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Adapting to change
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Fluency (including writing) in a second language is a nice to have
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider. With more than 80.000 employees Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the service centre we provide:
An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
Attractive salary and benefits
Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product
- s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire