IBM IBM Internship - SAP Consultant in BUCHAREST, Romania
Your Role and Responsibilities
The work you undertake during your internship is valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
• Fresh graduate
• German - Minimum B1
• English: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in team and alone
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• General economic & management knowledge
• Basic knowledge of any SAP modules is a plus
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Intern's role - you will assist our senior SAP consultants with:
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
After internship, all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
● Volunteering Activity
● German Mandatory
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs