IBM IBM Internship - Test Specialist in BUCHAREST, Romania
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for Juniors that can join our teams and participate in the execution of our service management projects. In this role, your contributions and new perspectives will be valuable in providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
Activities during the paid internship include:
• Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
• Soft skills training: Communication, Team work, Planning & Organizing, Presentation Skills, Client consulting;
• Sessions regarding hardware, software and services depending on your interest and knowledge;
• Tasks in frame of a development project on which you will work together with the senior team members and other interns, sharing information and knowledge;
• Personalized learning and development.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
The Junior Testing role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
Bachelor's or Master's degree
SQL & Linux - Medium
English language skills: Fluent
Attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written expression
Strong time management skills.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
● Volunteering Activity
● 2nd foreign Language is a plus.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs