IBM Project Manager fluent in German (mandatory) in BUCHAREST, Romania
Managing and leading the project team.
Recruiting project staff and consultants.
Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
Detailed project planning and control including:
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating when required
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
• Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
Monitoring project progress and performance.
Providing status reports
Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
Ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard
(within agreed specifications). He/she ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages
relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The Project Manager role calls for a positive/proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales.
In addition, the following will be essential:
• At least 4 years experience on a similar role
• Exceptional communication skills during normal/critical situations
• Independently generates solutions,based on analytical skills & business knowledge
• Ability to articulate/compare alternatives approaches
• Challenge the validity of given procedures/processes to enhance and improve/develop complementary adjustments/solutions
• Works on special projects or leads small teams or manages routine technical/operational activities or departments (national/international)
• Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization
• Availability for travel
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Project Management certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.