Oracle Web Developer in Bucharest, Romania
We’re looking for a
to join our Digital Creative Hub
We are a team of designers, developers and strategists based in Bucharest and Singapore, conceptualizing & executing communication initiatives. From HTML emails to complex interactive gamification portals, sales transformation initiatives, internal events we’re constantly raising the bar when it comes to the way communications are delivered. You can think of us as an in-house digital advertising agency, where developers, designers and strategists work together on projects set to constantly improve the way messages are being delivered.
If you are skilled in modern web design with emphasis on uniquely crafted user experiences and open to solving digital business problems this is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing:
▪ Build large-scale responsive (cross device/browser) websites and web-applications with pixel-perfect execution
▪ Creating modular and scalable code that integrates with our platform as well as external API endpoints.
▪ Take full ownership of features and see them through from their inception to production
▪ Work in a collaborative environment with a variety of context and minimal guidance
▪ Keeping up to date with advances in web technology
We’re looking for:
▪ Good understanding of frontend/backed architecture
▪ Strong understanding of Modern UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, mobile optimization and general web functions
▪ Desire to own code quality, stability, reliability
▪ Ability to test and identify technical issues
▪ Ability to work with other developers on code collaboration (Github etc..)
▪ 5 years of professional web development experience
Good to know:
▪ Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / XD)
▪ Modern Email Design
▪ Gulp, Webpack, React, Vue.js
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
▪ You have a digital portfolio you’re proud of
▪ You have experience building websites optimized for a variety of devices
▪ You are able to solve problems with rapidly changing requirements
▪ You feel comfortable in fast-paced dynamic cycles
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Contractor Hire
- Oracle Jobs