IBM DevOps Engineer in BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
Entry Level DevOps Developers:
• Work in Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
• Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
• Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and UrbanCode.
• Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
• Are great at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
• Are familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
• Have basic understanding of programming/scripting in a language such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby.
• Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology
• Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile Development Methodology
Key Tech Skills: Java, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, UrbanCode, Bash, Python, or Ruby
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.