Farmers Insurance Marketing Manager - Credit Union in Burbank, California
* *This position can be located in Burbank or Torrance, CA. * * We are Farmers!* Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
*Want to learn more about our Credit Union check us out at www.figfcu.org. *
Job Summary This role will develop and execute on marketing strategies to promote Credit Union membership. This includes, but isn't limited to, supporting initiatives outlined in annual marketing plan, formulates and implements direct marketing programs, new product launches, and promotional campaigns in print, voice, and electronic, and web media.
Essential Job Functions * Develops and leads direct marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing plan, budget, and goals using internal and external data sources to identify member segments and target prospects for product offers. * Drives customer leads through using creative best practices in the digital space. * Measures performance of digital marketing efforts and is flexible and adaptable to changes when needed. * Oversee the processes, programs, databases, and other technical resources to recommend activities and reports that could be tracked within the contact management software. * Uses data driven analytics to support recommended activities. * Directly ties activities and processes to efficiency gains, improved productivity, and overall improved results. * Writes, proofreads, and edits print and electronic marketing materials, related member, and employee communications. * Ensures final product accurately and succinctly represents and supports overall marketing goals. * Supports the marketing team in a variety of capacities including being a subject matter expert, collaborating training efforts, and general support. * Acts as a mentor to the team, including helping to develop and improve individual marketing skills, finding ways to expand and develop in roles. Education Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience Requirements Minimum 3 years of experience in direct marketing, market research, corporate communications or advertising required. Minimum 3 years experience in data analysis preferred. Previous leadership experience preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
Advanced Excel to include pivot tables and vlookup preferred
Experience working with SQL
* Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
* Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance.
* Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
* Visually verifies and reads information.
* Visually locates material, resources and other objects.
* Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
* Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
Physical Environment This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Credit Union
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Marketing Manager - Credit Union
Requisition ID: 200003HJ
Other Locations: United States-California-Torrance