Comcast Manager, Small/Medium Business Sales in Burlingame, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of an integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customers in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis.
- Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives.
- Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
- Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their small to medium business success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer