TTEC Senior Video Editor in Cainta, Philippines
Senior Video Editor
TeleTech is looking for a collaborative visionary and deadline wrangler to make an impact on our global social media video communications. If you thrive in all things video — from scripts and storyboards to edit and storytelling — this is your opportunity to bring your vision, passion, and dedication to a group of communicators, creators, and brand specialists.
This position will support TeleTech's Global Marketing Communications department — placing a high value on speed, professionalism, and quality. Revisions are blazing fast, just like social media, and your talent will turn raw content into engaging experiences.
As a Senior Video Editor, our fast-paced environment excites you. You may touch a dozen or more projects each week — for a few quick edits or to craft a deeper story in collaboration with the Social Media Team, Creative Director, SME, and design & video peers. You tell stories through creative editing, instinctual pacing, and engaging rhythm to bring out the best in the subjects we film.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support a global company in the creation and production of video content.
• Ability to develop scripts and storyboards, art direct, and manage video production and processes.
• Creating and editing a variety of scripted video projects across a dynamic range of events and teams.
• Expected to meet hard deadlines, make quick revisions, and work directly with internal clients.
• Able to manage and execute multiple overlapping projects to completion in a timely manner.
• Collaboration with designers, videographers, and creative managers.
• Possess a keen sense of vision and the ability to tell a visual story in fresh ways.
• Optimize raw footage (audio and video) and develop titles and motion graphics.
• Willingness to learn new software and industry trends as they come in and out of style.
• Graduate of Fine Arts from a reputable school or equivalent of 3-5 years of formal design training and/or experience.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Strong experience with non-linear editing.
• Experience in producing content for YouTube or other online platforms & websites.
• The ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects per week.
• Take quality notes, document work, and translate client directives into a finalized product.
• An excellent grasp of typography, color, imagery and composition.
• Should possess excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with others using sensitivity, tact and sound judgment.
• A key understanding of the client revision process - and working through revisions accurately.
• Strong animation, light editing, and/or audio editing skills are a plus.
Title: Senior Video Editor
Requisition ID: 02AK1