Hilton Front Desk Agent in Cairo, Egypt
A Duty Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Duty Manager, you will work closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel. A Duty Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly at busy times
- Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance
- Manage, record, and resolve all Guest complaints promptly and effectively
- Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
- Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to long-stay Guests
- Understand all credit procedures and ensure they are applied
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel products, services, policies and emergency procedures
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Handle, record and follow through with management issues or emergencies that arise
- Conduct any Health & Safety procedures, if required, including fire walks, food safety investigations, etc.
What are we looking for?
Duty Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and security procedures
- Calm, efficient and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability in a tight market sector
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results in a similar sized property
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous role as a senior supervisor or Duty Manager in a similar quality hotel
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- An in-depth knowledge of the hotel, leisure or service sector
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Front Desk Agent
Requisition ID: HOT0530W